- Once students commence study in Edmonton Public Schools no refunds will be issued.
- There will be no refunds issued for late arrivals.
- Refunds will be provided if the student:
- is denied admission to Edmonton Public Schools
- is unable to obtain a study permit
- prior to September 30 becomes a Permanent Resident of Canada or the student’s parent obtains a Work Permit or Study Permit (program dependent) valid for the duration of the student’s study program
- All refund requests must be made in writing and will be provided to the original payer only.
For information on Homestay fees, please click here.