- Once students commence study in Edmonton Public Schools no refunds will be issued.
- There will be no refunds issued for late arrivals.
- There will be no partial refunds made available.
- Refunds will be provided if the student:
- is denied admission to Edmonton Public Schools
- is unable to obtain a study permit
- prior to September 30 becomes a Permanent Resident of Canada or the student’s parent obtains Permanent Residency, a Work Permit or a Study Permit (program dependent) valid for the duration of the student’s study program
If a student's status changes after September 30, no refunds will be provided and the student's status shall remain as international for the rest of the school year.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and will be provided to the original payer only.
For information on Homestay fees, please click here.