Legalization and Revalidation of Report Cards
HomeEnglish as a Second LanguageHomestay ProgramAbout Edmonton Public SchoolsOur LocationCurriculum, Courses and ProgramsProgram ChoiceUniversity Preparation or Bridge ProgramSchool ProfilesSummer Courses and ProgramsHow To ApplyTutition and FeesStudent Health CostInformation for International ParentsLegalization and Revalidation of Report CardsOur MissionInformation For District StaffFAQsContact Us

Legalization/Revalidation of School Report Cards for International Students

International students from Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Spain may require that their final report cards be legalized/revalidated in Canada in order for the document to be accepted at their home school.

The legalization/revalidation of school report cards is by request only. There is a $150 CAD charge for this service, which includes all legal, embassy and courier fees.

Click here to download the request form.

Edmonton Public Schools' Privacy Statement

Edmonton Public Schools