Applications to the International Student Program are submitted ONLINE, as per the instructions found on our website:
Applications must include:
- completed ISP application form
- copies of passport
- transcripts for the past two school years, translated in English
- letter of recommendation from current teacher or principal, translated in English
- immunization records
- notarized custodianship declaration, if under 18 years old ( This document will be provided for students who participate in the Homestay program)
- payment in full of application fee, tuition fee and health insurance fee.
- if accepted, an official Letter of acceptance (LOA) will be issued.
- the LOA must be used in the application for a Study Permit from Citizenship & Immigration Canada.
- students must submit Study Permit applications at least three to four months in advance, to ensure ample processing time.