Edmonton Public Schools is a leader in education in Canada, and is one of the largest school jurisdictions in western Canada. We serve over 101,865 students in 213 schools and division sites. Our staff provides each student with a quality education program based on high standards of academic achievement. All high schools offer a curriculum or Program of Studies which is accredited by the province of Alberta and prepares students for university entrance and additional post-secondary choices. We offer a range of program choices to meet the diverse needs and interests of students.
When you study with us you can be sure that:
- Your learning experiences are of the highest standard
- You are taught by highly-qualified, exceptional staff
- Your programs are fully accredited by Alberta Education, the provincial Department of Education
- You receive internationally recognized graduating credentials
- You are prepared for successful entry into university or college